Texstar designs, sells and distributes lightweight work clothing and corporate clothing of high quality. By taking environmental responsibility at every stage of the process, from idea to finished product, we strive to minimise the environmental impact of our business and our products. We undertake to maintain an unstinting focus on environmental care through continuous improvement efforts, preventative measures and compliance with relevant environmental laws.
Our most important environmental goals:
- To reduce our use of resources such as raw materials and energy.
- To reduce the environmental impact of our transportation.
- To increase our use of environmentally friendly materials.
- To promote environmental care in active partnership with our suppliers and contractors.
- To ensure that our employees have high environmental awareness.
- To give our customers and other stakeholders objective information about our products and our environmental impact.
- To protect the environment from pollution.
We will achieve this by:
- Measuring and evaluating our environmental impact.
- Measuring, controlling and rationalising our transportation.
- Prioritising use of environmentally friendly materials.
- Prioritising partners that are environmentally certified.
- Activating and engaging employees in our environmental efforts.
- Giving customers information about our products and maintaining an open dialogue with society regarding our environmental impact and environmental efforts.
All employees at Texstar AB are required to be familiar with our environmental policy and actively ensure that it is complied with.